Training Course: Meetings to Achieve More in Less Time
What is the content of the course?
This course will ensure that your workplace meetings are more productive and the time spent in them worthwhile. You will learn new techniques for productive and output driven meeting, understand the theory behind what a successful meeting looks like and have the ability to facilitate better meetings.
What will I learn on this course?
- The financial and time impacts of unproductive meetings
- How to develop better meeting actions
- Effective people management and facilitation skills
- Engaging managers and teams in meetings
- Tips for good agenda setting
- Advice and help for problems encountered with dynamics
- Help to transform meeting productivity
- Alternative types of meetings to achieve better and faster results
Who should attend this course?
This course is suitable for anyone that runs or attends meetings on a regular basis. You may want to:
- Attend less meetings
- Have more effective meeting outputs
- Spend more time on value added work instead of meetings
- Ensure meetings result in progress
What else do I need to know?
This course is held over 1 day including theory, group work and practice sessions.
The course can be held for up to 15 delegates at your offices.