Training Course: Better Project Review Inputs and Outputs
What is the content of the course?
This course will provide project managers with an enhanced approach for conducting during and post project reviews (lessons learned sessions). The course aims to provide best practice techniques, which can be used straight away on projects. These techniques will ensure that project reviews are more effective, produce quality lessons and result in improvements for future projects to benefit from.
What will I learn on this course?
- What should a project review look like and their importance in reducing waste.
- Project review best practice techniques.
- Practiced and researched tools and techniques.
- The essentials for effective project reviews.
- Capability in the Five Whys and Five Actions tool set.
- Developing actions and outputs that create future embedded change.
- Advice and techniques for avoiding 'blame sessions'
- Methods for ensuring good participation and engagement.
- Managing resistence and negativity.
Who should attend this course?
This course is suitable for senior management and project managers who want to achieve more success and improve results in future projects. You may want to get to the bottom of delays or cost overruns, increase collaboration in project teams or avoid making future mistakes on projects.
What else do I need to know?
This course is held over 1 day including theory, group work and practice sessions.
The course can be held for up to 15 delegates at your offices.