Espresso Session: Better Project Review Inputs and Outputs
What is the content of this project review espresso session?
This espresso session will ensure that your project reviews are more productive and the outputs from them make a difference to future project success. You will learn new techniques for productive and output driven project reviews.
What will I learn on this project review espresso session?
During this concentrated 2 hour session we will focus on the core skills and approaches needed for productive, output driven project reviews. We will take you through the techniques and theory and provide time for a practice session.
- Techniques in Five Whys and Five Hows to achieve better outcomes
- How to develop better project review actions
- Tips for avoiding 'blame sessions'
Who should attend this project review espresso session?
This espresso session is suitable for project managers who want to improve their project review skills and be more effective in their role. You may want to:
- Reduce waste on future projects
- Improve knowledge learning and sharing
- Increase the effectiveness of project reviews and have less of them
What else do I need to know?
This session is held over a concentrated 2 hour period including theory and practice.
The espresso session can be held for or up to 15 delegates at your offices.