A disciplined and structured approach to project, process or event review can make a positive difference to costs, quality of service, the effectiveness of your staff and ability to meet targets.
Action-Fraction can facilitate reviews that focus on exploring what was planned, what actually happened and why there was a difference.
Facilitated reviews will benefit these areas:
- Project based client contracts
- Events which rely on good attendance by visitors, exhibitors or delegates
- Existing business processes that need to produce better outputs
- Where a significant change is planned for the business
- Where something has happened that did not achieve the results expected
Facilitated reviews provide insight into:
- Profits - what are you doing that contributes well or may not be adding value
- Efficiencies - how could you improve existing working practices
- Customer Satisfaction - are you doing enough and in the right areas
What a facilitated review looks like:
Our reviews bring the relevant members of your team together over one day to focus on finding solutions, positive actions and a better way forward for success. The session is a positive and engaging experience using past experience, lessons learned and improved outcomes.